- Al Rawabi hold itself proud member of the community and never forgets to give back to other members and institutions of the society.
- In 2015, we have supported more than 1500 events.
- During the Farm Festival, Al Rawabi also raised and donated AED 100,000 to the Rashid Paediatric Therapy Centre (RPC).
- We constantly support different institutions like donations to mosques, schools, churches, Iftar samplings, prisons etc….
- Environmentally, Al Rawabi is highly responsible company.
- Al Rawabi is environmentally conscientious and recycles all the water it uses at the farm.
- Wherever possible, treated water is used in place of fresh water to reduce environmental impact.
- Al Rawabi has been given an Environmental Award for being a dairy with a low ecological footprint.
- Use the water from recycling - Also, the cooling system relies solely on recycled water to minimize ecological footprint.
- We were proud to organize a Symposium on Food Industry and Environment, presided by HE Dr. Thani Bin Ahmed Al Zeyoudi, held at Dubai Chamber.
- No to food wastage is a campaign run by Al Rawabi in social media on the occasion of Ramadan.The campaign strongly resonates the nation’s venture to make 2017, a Year of Giving.
- Al Rawabi is proud to partner with UAE Food Bank, a noble initiative by HH Sheikh Mohamed bin Rashid Al Maktoum to make a difference by distributing surplus food.
Al Rawabi is proud to support Dubai Autism Center which provides a holistic approach through the most effective therapies and medical care to the community.