When you savour the delicious mango, passionfruit and apricot, you probably don’t think about their immense health benefits. Yet each fruit is a powerhouse of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that protect you in their own unique ways.
- - Mangoes were first grown in South Asia over 6000 years ago
- - Mangoes provide the dose of Vitamin C, which is beneficial for the growth and development of healthy skin and body tissues
- - Mangoes are rich in Vitamin A which boosts eye health
- - The fruit contains high levels of anti-oxidants like quercetin which enhances immunity and gives you glowing skin and hair
- - Thanks to their magnesium, fibre and water content, mangoes help in appetite control, stimulate digestion and keep your digestive tract healthy.
- - Mango is also known as the king of fruits
- - Passionfruit is native to South America.
- - Passionfruit juice helps to cool the body during summers
- - There are two varieties of passionfruit: purple and yellow
- - It has high concentrations of Vitamins A and C which help to boost eyesight, strengthen the immune system and slow down ageing
- - Passionfruit is packed with potassium, which is important for regulating heart rate and blood pressure
- - The fruit is rich in minerals like iron, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium which help to maintain bone density and protects you against osteoporosis
- - Due to its high fibre and low sugar content, passionfruit is an excellent choice for a healthy snack or a refreshment
- - Apricots were first cultivated in Asia during 3000 BC
- - Apricots are an excellent addition to your weight loss plan - one hundred grams of fresh apricots contain just 50 calories.
- - Apricots are a significant source of Vitamin A and C
- - Dried apricots contain high amounts of iron that can reduce the risk of anemia.
- - Apricots are packed with antioxidants that protect against ageing, cancer and various diseases
- - Dried and fresh apricots contain significant amounts of fibre which maintains healthy levels of blood glucose and cholesterol
- - Apricots are rich in potassium which aids muscle function, promotes healthy bones and supports a healthy heart.
Now you can taste the goodness of all three fruits in one drink.
Sip on Al Rawabi Mango, Passionfruit and Apricot Juice, and relish the goodness.